LED Solar Deck Maker solar garden lights color box 13.8x10x7.5cm Carton Size 32x32x15.8cmContact Us
|Place of Origin:||china|
|Certification:||ISO 9001, ISO 14001|
|Model Number:||HK- SL 601|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5000pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Neutral carton or as request|
|Delivery Time:||Within 3-7 working days after the payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Packing:||Color Box Packing, 1 PCS Per Color Box With Necessary Protection Inside||Q’ty Per Carton:||12pcs|
|Color Box:||13.8x10x7.5cm||Carton Size:||32x32x15.8cm|
|Power:||0.045W||Battery::||AA / 600MAh, Ni-Mh|
|LED::||4pcs Ultra-Bright White LEDs (Steady On)|
Powered by Solar, Material: Glass + Plastic, at size of 11.8X8X3.9CM, with 4pcs Ultra-Bright White LEDs (Steady On), solar pannel 2V /80MA, Battery AA / 600MAh, Ni-Mh, can illuminate for 6 hours after full sunshine charge, with switch on the base. Easy to use / mount, with 2 crews. Idea for you to decorate your patio / garden decks / drive way / path way etc…. For outdoor use, in color box packing.
With switch on the base.
Easy to use / mount, with 2 crews.
Can illuminate for 6 hours after full sunshine charge,
Idea for you to decorate your patio / garden decks / drive way / path way etc….
For outdoor use, in color box packing.
How your Solar Powered Fixture works
During the day, the solar panel converts sunlight into electricity and recharges the battery / batteries. At night, the light turns on automatically using the electricity stored during that day.
The number of hours the light stays on depends on your geographical location, weather conditions and seasonal sunlight availability.
Place the solar light fixture in an area where it can receive direct sunlight for at least 8 hours each day. Shadowed locations will not allow the battery / batteries to charge fully and will reduce the hours of nighttime lighting. The selected location should not be near nighttime light sources, such as porch lights, street lights or pool lights, as these may cause the solar light to turn off prematurely.
• Remove the parts carefully from the packing.
• Make sure that the switch is in the ON position. ( The switch in on the base of the brick.)
• Maximum sunlight will give the internal battery the best charge and so give you the best results.
• Position the solar light out in the open, where it is free from any cover or shade.
• Avoid proximity to other light sources, which may cause the solar light to flicker.
• Allow a sapce of approximately 6 feet between solar light.
• The solar lights will not be very bright or long lasting, until: A full day’s sunlight has been received and the batteries have been changed to full capacity in a battery charger.
• If the glass surface gets dirty, the charging capacity will be reduced. Clean the glass surface occasionally with a damp cloth.
• If there has been limited sunshine or extra light is needed for a special ossasion, Batteries can be charged in a battery charger.
• Batteries may need replacing after 1-2 days, depending on the conditions they have had to endure. The battery is inside of the plastic battery cover.
When you need to replace the battery:
• Remove the battery cover by unscrewing the 6 screwa.
• Remove the old battery and replace it with a new AAA size 1.2V rechargeable battery of same or greater mAh ( DO NOT USE ALKALINE BATTERIES)
• Lower winter light levels or harsh weather may lead you to decide to store your solar lights indoors, If so:
- Clean and dry the lights.
- Turn them off and remove the batteries.
- Store them in a dry place.
- Reassemble them in the spring as described in ‘ installation’.
If your solar light does not operate properly at night, it might be caused by one of the following:
• The switch might be in the OFF position. Ensure that the switch is in the ON position.
• Low light levels during the day, caused by the position in which the light is placed, or lack of sunlight or short daylight hours willl shortern the duration for which the solar light functions at night.
• Other lights placed near the solar light, can caused the solar light to flicker or even prevent it from operating altogether.
• The batteries might need to be replaced. In cause they do need replacing, see ‘ maintenance’ above.
• Please note that the solar light will not function in the daytime or in a bright environment.
• Safe for outdoor operation.
• Failure to insert battery/batteries in the correct polarity, as indicated in the battery compartment, may shorten the life of the battery/batteries or cause battery/batteries to explode or leak.
• Do not mix old and new batteries. Replace all batteries of a set at the same time.
• Do not mix Alkaline, Standard (Carbon-Zinc) or Rechargeable (Nickel Cadmium) or (Nickel Metal Hydride) batteries.
• Do not dispose of batteries in fire.
• Batteries should be recycled or disposed of as per manufacturer’s recommendations.
• Remove battery/batteries if consumed or if product is to be left unused for a long period.
• REPLACEMENT PARTS MAY BE ORDERED BY USING THE FIXTURE MODEL NUMBER AND THE PART’S NAME.
- Bamboo Garden Stakes
- Garden Bag
- Garden Cane Connectors
- Garden Landscape Staples
- Garden Plant Accessories
- Garden Plant Markers
- Garden Plant Supports
- Garden Plant Ties
- Garden Plant Trellis
- Garden Shade Netting
- Grow Bag
- Hanging Flower Baskets
- Plant Cover
- Raised Bed
- Solar Garden Lights
- Spiral Plant Support
- Steel Garden Stakes
- Tomato Plant Stakes