8.5×9.5x33cm Carton Size45x21x35cm Solar Iron Ice Bollard Round solar garden lightsContact Us
|Place of Origin:||china|
|Certification:||ISO 9001, ISO 14001|
|Model Number:||HK- SL001-H-S4|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Neutral carton or as request|
|Delivery Time:||Within 3-7 working days after the payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Q’ty Per Carton:||10sets/ctn||Color Box:||8.5×9.5x33cm|
|CBM:||0.88kg||Battery::||AA 1.2V / 300MAH Rechargeable Battery|
Powered by Solar, Natural Looking.
|Material:||Iron + Glass|
|Size :||dia.7cm x 30cm height|
|Battery:||1 x AA 1.2V / 300MAH Rechargeable Battery|
|LED:||1 Bright White LED|
With plastic earth spike.
In the day time it absorbs the Sun Power, and in the evening or in the dark place it can illuminate automatically for 6-8 hours.
Ideal for decorating your garden / Pathway…
1.How your Solar Powered Fixture works
During the day, the solar panel converts sunlight into electricity and recharges the battery. At night, the light turns on automatically using the electricity stored during the day.
The number of hours the light stays on depends on your geographical location, weather conditions and seasonal sunlight availability.
Shadowed locations will not allow the battery to charge fully and will reduce the hour of nighttime lighting. The selected location should not be near nighttime light sources, such as porch lights, street lights or pool lights, as these may cause the solar light to flicker or turn off prematurely.
- Carefully pull the glass head out from the metal body, remove the pull-tab from the battery holder.
- In order to save the space, the earth spike was packed inside of the metal body. Push the earth spike inward to let it come out from the metal body.
- Insert the earth spike at the bottom of the metal body as the picture right.
- Carefully place the glass head on the top of the metal body.
- Position the solar light where it can receive direct sunshine for about 8 hours each day.
- Push the earth spike carefully into the ground, if the ground is hard, make a hole first to avoid damaging.
- The solar light won’t very bright or long lasting until a full day’s sunshine has been received.
- Avoid other light sources which may cause solar light to flicker on and off. Shadow locations will not allow the battery to charge fully and will reduce the hours of lighting.
- 3. Maintenance:
- If the top of glass gets dirty, the charging capacity will be reduced. Clean the top of glass with a soft damp cloth —– avoid harsh detergents as it may damage the surface of solar glass.
- Battery may need to be replaced after 1-2 years, depending on the conditions it has had to endure. The battery (AA) can be replaced with a 1.2V rechargeable battery of same or larger capacity (mAh).
- Due to longer daylight hours and generally sunnier skies from late spring to early fall, the duration of light will be longer during this time than months with shorter days and cloudier weather.
- Low winter light levels or harsh weather in your location may lead you to store your solar light indoor until the conditions improved. If so, clean and dry the light, remove the battery, store in a dry place, and reassemble in spring as description in “installation”.
- 4. Battery replacement:
Note: This operation should be done in the morning on a sunny day; this will allow the solar panel to receive a full 8 hours of sunshine, so that the rechargeable battery can reach maximum capacity.
- The battery is housed under the glass head.
- Remove the earth spike and metal body, remove the battery door.
- Remove the old battery and replace with a new AA size 1.2V rechargeable battery.
- Assemble the battery door, connect the metal body and earth spike.
- 5. Troubleshooting
If the light does not work at dusk after 8 hours of charging:
- Ensure that the battery door is assembled tight and connect with battery well.
- Ensure that the glass head is in a bright sunny location and not in a shady area during the day.
- Other lighting can cause turning off or flickering in a solar light.
- Check the battery in case it needs replacing: see “Battery replacement” above.
- Bamboo Garden Stakes
- Garden Cane Connectors
- Garden Landscape Staples
- Garden Plant Accessories
- Garden Plant Markers
- Garden Plant Supports
- Garden Plant Ties
- Garden Plant Trellis
- Garden Shade Netting
- Hanging Flower Baskets
- Solar Garden Lights
- Spiral Plant Support
- Steel Garden Stakes
- Tomato Plant Stakes